The Amp coworking space is a social enterprise anchored by Ecotrust Canada and home to a number of mission driven organizations. The Amp offers a shared space to connect and collaborate with like-minded people. Ideally located at the crossroads of Gastown and Chinatown in the historic BC Electric Building, The Amp is a bright, beautiful space complete with all the amenities you need to thrive and ample opportunity to connect with social purpose organizations!
gym and showers
• Boardroom seats 10 people around a large table.
• Mezzanine meeting room seats 25 people at tables or 35 theater style.
• Café style lounge to eat lunch or hold breakout meetings.
• Kitchen - 6 seat table, toaster oven, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher.
• Free tea and coffee to save time and money on trips to the coffee shop.
• Secure, indoor bike storage on the ground-level.
• Use of gym facilities and showers within the building.
• Custom-built FSC certified desks.
• Bright space with lots of windows, tall ceilings and natural light.
• Phone booths for private calls.
• Internet & Photocopier/Printer – minimal cost per print.
• Unlimited high-speed wireless internet.
• Reception and admin support for mail, billing, and room bookings.
• Social events such as yoga, huddles, run club, pub nights and more!
• Dog-friendly office so you don’t have to leave your loved one at home!