Affordable access to coworking spaces in BC
Each coworking community is unique, and when it’s done well, it supersedes the bricks and mortar of a space. Take the time to discover what coworking options are available to you. You may just be amazed at what you find.
Terms & conditions
Coworking passport is valid for 6 months from the time of issuing by Coworking BC Collective. You MUST book participating spaces online using your online login associated with your coworking passport. We highly discourage drop-in. Coworking passes are non-refundable and cannot be changed. Changes of product specifications and printing errors reserved.
Access over 20+ coworking spaces all over BC
1. Go to www.coworkingbc.ca
2. Select the space you would like to visit
3. Look for “Reserve now” button on each space’s page
4. Please note: each space has different availability to passport users (if you select date outside of availability, you will be charged for the booking)
5. Login with email & password sent in passport purchase confirmation email.
6. Select date you would like to book
7. Confirm and look for confirmation of reservation email.
8. If you are having difficulties, please email email@example.com